The listed opportunity is from a reputed Property in Dubai, boasting years of experience in the Real Estate industry with impact on the hotel industry. Experienced candidate also, Shall contribute to the overall success of the organization by effectively managing all hotel day to day purchasing activities. They shall oversee the procurement teams operation of the business and provide frequent solutions for continuous improvement in Supply-Chain & Logistics reports over seeing the 5 star Hotel and Hospitality Management Industry.
Our client is looking for a Purchasing Manager experienced in 5 start Hotel with a minimum of 5- 7 years of experience.
KINDLY APPLY, ONLY IF THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS ARE MET
- Candidate has to have at least 5-7 Year of Experience in 5 star Hotel and Hospitality Management Industry.
- Candidate has to manage the hotel's day to day purchasing activities, ensuring compliance with procurement strategy, policy, and process.
- Candidate has to be experienced in managing the procurement team in receiving all food products ensuring the quality and standards set by the Executive Chef are adhered to.
- Candidate has to have experience in administrating and coordinating with all purchasing functions through records and submits food invoices to the accounting department and CFO as needed.
- Candidate has to be skilled in assisting Executive Chef in all aspects of purchasing (e.g., Food, Beverage, and Controllable) and to order all food and beverage's based on business needs to ensure quality and profitability.
- Candidate should be experienced in administrating the online purchasing systems, responsible for all purchasing functions, quotations, quality, and availability of goods and services.
- Candidate should have Successfully negotiating prices skills with suppliers, utilizing rebates, consolidation of goods, and volume discounts. (Finding Vendors of materials, equipment, or suppliers and conversing with them in order to determine the product availability and terms of transactions. Also, manage the bidding process).
- Candidate has to be knowledgeable of food products from types, origins, quality, specs, and seasonality.
- Candidate has to be excellent in time management skills, organize and prioritize work to meet the demands of the job, and the ability to ensure deliverables.